Before we begin running your campaigns, you will need to first deposit funds via PayPal or by ACH or wire.
We have Automatic Billing! This is perfect for variable amounts but also works well for fixed amounts.
Use automatic billing when your payment amount varies each week or month, like your utility bill. You have the flexibility to set your maximum amount, as well as the duration of payments. Once you set your limits, payments will be taken to automatically fund your campaigns! You have the option of using your credit card or your PayPal account for the duration of your billing terms. No reminders or missed payments to worry about.
If paying by Paypal, here are the payment instructions for pre-paying for your campaigns:
1. Login into your account at network.playerize.com
2. Click on the “automatic billing button”
3. Set your maximum billing limit. Playerize will automatically bill your account to top up your account balance.
4. For your first payment only, please include a campaign reference or IO in the message field
5. Email the transaction ID to email@example.com
Alternatively, if you prefer to pay be wire or ACH, USD prepayments can be sent to:
Beneficiary: Playerize, Inc
Beneficiary address: 181 Fremont St., San Francisco, CA 94105
Bank: Silicon Valley Bank
Bank address: 3003 Tasman Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Routing & Transit #: 121140399
Credit Account #: 3300915004
Swift Code: SVBKUS6S